Fordefi is an early-stage startup in the blockchain space. We enable enterprises and financial institutions to connect to the fast-growing market of Decentralized Finance by providing them with a highly secured MPC wallet. We launched the production in Nov 2022 and currently have over a dozen clients who use our product daily.
You will join a top-notch team of engineers with proven success in security and blockchain. We believe in ownership, highest engineering standards, and team work.
- Architect, design, develop, and deploy new features for mobile applications.
- Research and evaluate new technologies.
- Maintain code and write tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality. Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for great performance.
- 4+ years in developing iOS native applications
- Strong fundamental software engineering skills: data structures and algorithms. Understanding how your code performs and how that could impact the customer experience.
- Good understanding of design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, multithreading, and performance tuning
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Proven experience in writing readable code and refactoring previously-written code
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Great communication skills
- Previous experience in building mobile SDKs for iOS
- Practical experience using and deploying Flutter & Dart
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiar with blockchain technology and ecosystem