Fordefi is an early-stage startup in the blockchain space, based in Tel Aviv. We enable enterprises and financial institutions to connect to the fast-growing market of Decentralized Finance by providing them with a highly secured MPC wallet. We launched the product in November 2022 and have clients using it in production.
We closed an $18M Seed-Series round led by Lighspeed Capital and other strategic partners. You will join a top notch team of engineers with proven success in security and blockchain.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- You will take part in building a highly secured system which is trusted by our clients to handle billions of dollars
Specifically, you will contribute to the development of the key management service of our system which lies at the core of our product and is responsible for authentication, key generation and signatures
- You will take part in designing and implementing the product’s security architecture in collaboration with cryptographers
- As part of the job, you will be expanding your knowledge in cryptography, blockchain, and system security
You will be working with state-of-art cryptographic protocols, threshold signatures, and technologies such as secure hardware enclaves
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 4+ years of experience with backend engineering in a high-level programming language (e.g. Go, Python, or Java)
- A security-oriented approach and mindset
- Familiarity with cryptographic tools such as public/private keys, hash functions, key exchange, and digital signatures
- Experience with microservices and CI/CD
- Advantage: relevant experience in the military or industry in implementing/breaking systems that rely on cryptography